Policy and Procedure for COVID-19 Fig Medical Spa. Please read and become familiar with our new guidelines and policies before booking upcoming appointments.
We’ll be open and back at it on Tuesday, May 12th and we can’t wait to see you! Please read the following Policy and Procedures for Fig Medical Spa. These guidelines are in place for the safety of our clients and our staff to avoid any risk of exposure as much as humanly possible.
– All clients must be wearing face mask at all times when not receiving a service. They will not be provided by the spa.
– You will not be seen if you do not have a mask.
– Please wait in your car until staff comes to get you or sends you a text/ call to enter the building. No waiting area will be available unless staff deems is necessary for the flow of our practice.
– If you have been ill or have been in contact with a known diagnosis of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please reschedule. The staff has the right to refuse treatment if we feel you are presenting with any signs of COVID or any signs of sickness.
– We must take your temperature before treatment or we reserve the right to refuse you from reviewing services or buying product.
– Patient will wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds upon entering the spa and leaving the spa in the common area bathrooms provided.
– No guests are allowed to come to the spa unless they have a scheduled appointment or you require assistance of another person for personal needs. Your guest may be asked to wait in their car until your treatment is over.